Elected officials need to hear your voice!
We urge you to contact your congressional representatives immediately to insist that Congress not lift sanctions against Iran but rather impose stricter sanctions. Our billboards will be circling the White House and Capitol Hill beginning Thursday, November 20.
Background: on November 24, negotiations between the West and Iran to conclude a deal on Iran's nuclear program were extended.
However, the Iranian regime is deliberately obstructing international inspectors from learning about Iran's nuclear installations and capabilities. This extension enables Iran to buy more time to pursue its nuclear ambitions. The U.S. Congress presents the only possible brake on Iran's further accumulation of nuclear power: Congress has the power to keep or increase the sanctions no matter what action the president takes.
Congress must hear your voice!
- Urge Congress to oppose lifting sanctions and instead impose stricter sanctions until Iran agrees to dismantle its nuclear program and has no ability to build a nuclear weapon.
- Urge Congress to support the Nuclear Weapon Free Iran Act of 2013 (Menendez-Kirk Bill) for stricter sanctions.
- Remind Congress that it has the constitutional power to stop Iran by refusing to reduce sanctions and by strengthening them!
See What a Nuke Will Do In Your City
This map shows the damage caused by a nuclear explosion.
- Enter location (City, State or Zip Code) in the search area box below.
- Select a weapon from the weapon selector box.
- Click the "Thermal", or "Pressure" buttons to view the area effected and damage caused by the explosion.
Prevent Iran From Becoming a Threshold Nuclear Weapons State